The LAZ 5200 navigation echo sounder is available as a single or dual frequency system with a maximum measuring range of up to 6,000 m. It provides reliable seafloor detections from shallow to deep waters, both stand-alone and fully integrated into a bridge system.
Key features of LAZ 5200
- meets IMO requirements (Wheelmark)
- designed according to MED 2014/90/EU
- single or dual frequency version available
- interface to bridge alert management (BAM) according to IMO Resolution MSC.302(87) / IEC 61924-2
- interfaces to ship navigation system according to IEC 61161-1 and IEC 61162-450 (LWE)
- 10.4” high contrast LCD display
We understand the requirements needed for different operational scenarios.
We have pre-configured our products to use as stand-alone solutions or integrated system parts.
Open sonar suite for submarines
Hull mounted sonar
Passive sonar system for distress localisation
Mine avoidance sonar for submarines
Digital and analogue underwater communication
Naval echo sounder system for surface vessels
Navigation Echo Sounder
Medium-depth multibeam system for mapping the continental rise
Full ocean depth multibeam system
Deep water multibeam system
A sonar system
as unique as your fingerprint
You want to learn more about Sphere® by ELAC SONAR, its efficiency and the technical specifications? Get in contact with us and design a sonar solution as unique as your fingerprint.