The high-end naval echo sounder system VE 5900 has been especially designed to meet the requirements of modern submarines. The major advantage of the VE 5900 submarine version is the ability to sound up and down. As a result, not only the depth below keel but also the diving depth is measured and displayed, giving much clearer navigation data.
Key features of VE 5900
- meets all relevant military standards
- up to four channels with split display
- designed for frequencies from 12 kHz to 1 MHz
- measures depth below keel and diving depth
- blanking, keying and EMCON key interfaces
- single-pulse mode
- data storage for more than 7 days
- integrated online and offline BITE
- 19” rack compatible
We understand the requirements needed for different operational scenarios.
We have pre-configured our products to use as stand-alone solutions or integrated system parts.
A sonar system
as unique as your fingerprint
You want to learn more about Sphere® by ELAC SONAR, its efficiency and the technical specifications? Get in contact with us and design a sonar solution as unique as your fingerprint.